Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to Salisbury Cathedral
Popular property highlights
- Central location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
Located in the heart of Salisbury, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Magna Carta Chapter House and Salisbury Cathedral. Old Sarum is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 68 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, phones, and ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure White Hart Salisbury
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1582 square feet (147 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure White Hart Salisbury is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 68
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 147
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 1582
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Squires Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Spires Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6.50 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel
- Mercure White Hart Hotel
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure White Hart
- Mercure Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.