Visitors to Winnellie are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, coffeehouses, and parks.
- You'll find 87 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Winnellie
A couple of favorite places to visit are Darwin Aviation Museum and Charles Darwin National Park. In the area, you'll also find Hidden Valley Raceway and TIO Stadium.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Discovery Parks – Darwin - With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Winnellie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 75°F as the nighttime average
- About 67.05 inches of rain falls on Winnellie each year
- November and October are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F