Book your room at Viscount Gort Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Winnipeg hotel in St. James with 3 indoor swimming pools
This family-friendly Winnipeg hotel is located near the airport, within 1 mi (2 km) of Polo Park and Speedworld Indoor Kart Track. University of Winnipeg is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features 3 indoor pools, a restaurant, and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 135 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Other amenities available to guests include TVs, room service, and coffee makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Viscount Gort Hotel1670 Portage Ave Winnipeg MB R3J0C9
Viscount Gort Hotel features 3 indoor swimming pools, a waterslide, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8500 square feet (765 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Viscount Gort Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8500
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 765
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Number of indoor pools - 3
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 10
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1954
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11:30 AM.
Gort Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
3 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 25 per stay)
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- Destination fee: CAD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Energy surcharge: CAD 2.00 per accommodation per night
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4.75 and CAD 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 25 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 8.00 per stay
- Ramada Viscount
- Ramada Viscount Gort
- Ramada Viscount Gort Hotel
- Ramada Viscount Gort Hotel Winnipeg Airport
- Ramada Winnipeg Airport
- Ramada Winnipeg Airport Viscount Gort
- Viscount Gort Hotel Winnipeg
- Viscount Gort Hotel
- Viscount Gort Winnipeg
- Viscount Gort
- Hotel Viscount Gort
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.