Great friendly staff. Single room cosyand comfortable.
- Skiliftkarussell Winterberg
- 18 min walk
- Sesselbahn Bure-Herrloh Ski Lift
- 6 min drive
- Restaurant Athen
- 6 min walk
- Altstadt Cafe
- 6 min walk
- Paderborn (PAD-Paderborn - Lippstadt)
- 53 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Skiliftkarussell Winterberg - 18 min walk
- St. George Ski Jump - 5 min drive
- Sesselbahn Bure-Herrloh Ski Lift - 6 min drive
- Sesselbahn Rauher Busch Ski Lift - 6 min drive
- Erlebnisberg Kappe - 7 min drive
- Winterberg (Westfalen) Station - 13 min walk
- Paderborn (PAD-Paderborn - Lippstadt) - 53 min drive
- Restaurant Athen — 6 min walk
- Altstadt Cafe — 6 min walk
- Alm Stub'n — 7 min walk
- Brinkmann — 7 min walk
- Astenblick — 7 min walk
About this property
AVITAL Resort Winterberg
After a day on the slopes, return to AVITAL Resort Winterberg to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa. All 56 rooms offer free WiFi, sitting areas, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and safes.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 16 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15.00 and EUR 15.00 for adults, EUR 0.00 and EUR 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Avital Resort
- Avital Resort Winterberg
- Avital Winterberg
- AVITAL Resort Winterberg Hotel
- AVITAL Resort Winterberg Winterberg
- AVITAL Resort Winterberg Hotel Winterberg
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–11 AM: EUR 15.00-15.00 for adults and EUR 0.00-8.00 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Fitness center
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front-desk safe
- No elevators
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 1 meeting room
- BBQ grill(s)
- 3 treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Massage/treatment rooms
- Spa open daily
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Smoke-free property
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Separate sitting area
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals
- Cross-country skiing
- Downhill skiing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Ski equipment rentals
- Skiing lessons
Where to eat
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
Well worth considering ...
Excellent value, service, and location