Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Amazingly close to the highway but you would never know. Quiet, clean and surprisingly large. I was expecting a hard night sleep but not a noise in my room. Will stay again if in Woodland. Very kind staff. Polite, courteous and helpful.
Great place to stay. Be aware the jacuzzi has a very strong clorine Odor we couldn't be in it. Other than that. Great place to stay near costco, and target.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Woodland accommodation! Choosing the perfect home away from home during your Sacramento getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Woodland. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Woodland accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your trip.
- Sacramento is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Woodland has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Sacramento has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Woodland is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 10% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?