Imagine yourself in an unfamiliar place: you probably see yourself ambling through downtown, gazing up at the beautiful nature or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one thing you are especially prepared for: Woodrow Wilson House. For years, you've wanted to wander there, and the time has finally come to get there.
Woodrow Wilson House Hotels
Hotels near Woodrow Wilson House
Walk back into the fog of the ages at Woodrow Wilson House.
It is just one of many hidden treasures that Washington, the nation's capital city, offers travelers.
There are as many as 25 hotel choices that are within 0.6 miles of Woodrow Wilson House. You're guaranteed to find one that fits the bill. The Park Hyatt Washington, Fairmont Washington, D.C, Georgetown and Residence Inn by Marriott Washington, DC/Dupont Circle are a few of the popular establishments.
You can designate extra cash for spending if you choose to spend your nights at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. The Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C. (0.7 miles away) and the Rosewood Washington, D.C. (0.9 miles away) are popular names to keep in mind.
The area also has a range of upmarket hotels that provide guests with a truly luxurious experience. The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. is just 0.7 miles away, while the St. Regis Washington, D.C. can be reached in 1 mile. Both places are charming and full of creature comforts.
Very few travelers can make it through a busy day of sightseeing without a coffee break. Filter Coffeehouse and Espresso Bar is an ideal rest stop because it is near Woodrow Wilson House. Later on, you should have a full meal at Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC/Dupont Circle. This restaurant is also within walking distance. When the night is truly coming to a close, find your way to The Bier Baron Tavern and let the drinks keep flowing.
You need not travel very far from Woodrow Wilson House to find other things to see and do in this area:
- Renowned for being one of the most iconic local bridges, Dumbarton Bridge is a must-see if you'd like to delve deeper into the history of the region.
- Families hoping to see some local art, a live music event or to participate in a workshop, take a look at the schedule at Fondo del Sol Visual Arts Center.
- "Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art." The relevance of this great quote will not be lost when you view the collection at Studio Gallery.
- If you appreciate historic landmarks, you might want to take a walk through Anderson House Museum. You'll be impressed with the craftsmanship of this old house.
- Enjoy a visit to Phillips Collection and discover their comprehensive exhibition of wonderful artworks.
It's always easy for tourists to reach Woodrow Wilson House by rail since it's only 1 mile from there to Farragut West Metro Station 17th street entrance.
Our list of places to stay in Embassy Row delivers everything you require, so you can be certain to have choices near Woodrow Wilson House you'll love. It's time to get going Embassy Row had more than a few travelers in the past year. You can do so confidently once you are ready to make your reservation, too: countless newcomers would endorse their Embassy Row hotel to a family member. Need help making a decision? All the secret guidance you're searching you'll find right here.
- Fitting for such a fine landmark, the fronk desk service at lodging near Woodrow Wilson House is awesome.
- You're on the right site if you want spaces that are pleasant as well as neat and presentable.
- "Orderly, neat, and set to greet you" is how Embassy Row hotel rooms are managed.
As you can see, it's understandable why Embassy Row holidays saw more visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Woodrow Wilson House, your choice place lies in your future.
Interesting Embassy Row Facts and Figures
After you've checked Woodrow Wilson House off your timetable, you'll still have more to do in Embassy Row.
- Dip into a cute boutique to look for keepsakes and appreciate a delectable supper of its most impressive cuisine.
- Prepare to realize Embassy Row also is on the ball when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat after a time spent on its abundant adventures.
- Embassy Row hasn't been really prevalent in the guide books, but is currently beginning to be acknowledged.
Get ready to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to some astonishing landscapes. You won't regret paying a visit to Embassy Row, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Woodrow Wilson House. Reserve now!