Find Hotels in Woodside
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Woodside has to offer including its wineries. Top sights around the area include National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Art Gallery of South Australia.
- You'll find 467 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodside
A favorite place to visit in the city is Barrister Block. In the area, you'll also find National Wine Centre of Australia and Adelaide Botanic Gardens.
As you make plans for a getaway to Woodside, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 23 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Barristers Block Vigneron Villa is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the center of Woodside. Guests who stay at this 4-star villa in Woodside can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with an in-room washer/dryer. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bathrooms.
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide is located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the heart of Woodside. This 4-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Adelaide is 16.8 mi (27 km) from central Woodside. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Adelaide can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Art Gallery of South Australia, 16.9 mi/27.1 km from the heart of the city, and Rundle Mall, which is 16.9 mi (27.3 km) away.
Dressing for Woodside
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Woodside each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Recent reviews of Woodside hotels
More trip options
- Woodside Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Woodside Airports
- Hotels in Woodside Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Woodside Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Woodside
- More Hotel Options in Woodside
- More Popular Hotels in Adelaide
- Other Hotels near Woodside, Adelaide
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends