Families will find kid-friendly activities in Woodstock, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, riverfront, and wineries. A top sight in the area is Museum London.
- You'll find 67 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London, ON (YXU-London Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodstock
Notable city landmarks like Church Of The Epiphany and Woodstock Museum National Historic Site might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Southside Park and Pittock Conservation Area exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Springbank Snow Countess Monument and Woodstock Raceway.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Woodstock. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Château la Motte Guest House - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodstock South - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Getting Around Woodstock
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Woodstock Station. Woodstock might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Woodstock
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Woodstock gets about 41.73 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F