Find Hotels in Woodville, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Woodville has to offer including the restaurants and museums. The welcoming and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. In Woodville, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Allan Shivers Library and Museum and First Baptist Church. You'll also find Martin Dies, Jr. State Park and Big Thicket National Preserve in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Stagecoach Inn of Woodville - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Woodville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Woodville gets about 1.77 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F