Book your room at Hogarths Stone Manor
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bars/lounges
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Kidderminster Golf Club and within 6 mi (10 km) of West Midlands Safari Park and Hagley Hall. Bewdley Museum and Sanders Park are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has 2 bars/lounges and 24-hour room service. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 56 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Select guestrooms
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 6 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hogarths Stone Manor is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1926
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Fields Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Cocktail Bar - Overlooking the garden, this Cocktail bar specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Pet deposit: GBP 20.00 per night
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.00 for adults and GBP 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 30.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Best Western Stone
- Best Western Stone Manor
- Best Western Stone Manor Hotel
- Best Western Stone Manor Hotel Kidderminster
- Best Western Stone Manor Kidderminster
- Stone Manor Best Western
- Hogarths Stone Manor Hotel Kidderminster
- Hogarths Stone Manor Hotel
- Hogarths Stone Manor Kidderminster
- Hogarths Stone Manor
- Hogarths Stone Manor Worcestershire
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.