Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Malvern hotel is located in a shopping district, steps from Malvern Museum, Great Malvern Priory, and Malvern Theatres. Worcester Racecourse is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 103 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include pillow menus and electric kettles.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Overall room comfort
The Abbey Great Malvern
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 7 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Abbey Great Malvern is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 103
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Portable fan
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Priory View Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Priory View Lounge Bar - Overlooking the garden, this bar specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 9.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.00 for adults and GBP 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 25.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 45.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 9.00 per night
- Abbey Great Malvern Hotel
- Abbey Great Hotel
- Abbey Great Hotel Malvern
- Abbey Great Malvern
- Abbey Malvern
- The Abbey Great Malvern
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.