Huge room, nice old furniture. Friendly staff. Interesting history.
- Bighorn Basin GeoScience Center
- 1 min walk
- Greybull Museum
- 3 min walk
- Coffee Bar
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Bighorn Basin GeoScience Center - 1 min walk
- Greybull Museum - 3 min walk
- Greybull City Park - 9 min walk
- Museum of Flight and Aerial Firefighting - 3 min drive
- Red Gulch Dinosaur Tracksite - 28 min drive
- Mylo's — 1 min walk
- The Speakeasy — 1 min walk
- Coffee Bar — 1 min walk
- Pizza — 2 min walk
- A&W — 19 min walk
About this property
Historic Hotel Greybull
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free continental breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception. Other amenities include a meeting room, a library, and express check-in. All 15 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10.00 per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of USD 10.00 per night
- 2 per room (up to 35 lbs)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Greybull Historic Hotel
- Greybull Hotel
- Historic Greybull
- Historic Greybull Hotel
- Historic Hotel Greybull
- Hotel Greybull
- Historic Hotel Greybull Hotel
- Historic Hotel Greybull Greybull
- Historic Hotel Greybull Hotel Greybull
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 6:30 AM–9:00 AM
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- Free daily reception
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- No elevators
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- 1 meeting room
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Mylo's – Serves lunch on select days.
- The Speakeasy – Restaurant. Serves dinner on select days.
Great experience overall. It’s an old building but that’s why this hotel makes unique. The front desk receptionist, Rosie, was so helpful and kind. I would recommend to others.