Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 11, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Visitors to Worley are sure to enjoy the casinos and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, cafés, and golf courses.
- You'll find 173 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Coeur d'Alene
- The closest major airport is in Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Worley
Places to visit in the larger region include Club at Black Rock, Heyburn State Park, and Liberty Lake. In the area, you'll also find Lake Coeur d'Alene and Liberty Lake Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Worley. This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Coeur D'alene Casino Resort Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Worley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Worley gets about 25.67 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 26°F