Visiting Worrowing Heights
Nature enthusiasts enjoy visiting Worrowing Heights though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jervis Bay
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 36.6 mi (59 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Worrowing Heights
Places to visit in the larger region include Vincentia Marketplace, Vincentia Shopping Village, and Saint Georges Basin Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Collingwood Beach and Vincentia Golf Club in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Worrowing Jervis Bay - With a stay at this 4-star vacation home, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Worrowing Heights
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Worrowing Heights each year
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F