- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Holt Lodge Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Wrexham, Holt Lodge Hotel is in the historical district. Notable landmarks in the area include Erdigg Hall and Pontcysyllte Aquaduct. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Chester Racecourse or Racecourse Ground.
- Wrexham Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Holt Castle - 3 min drive
- Clays Golf Centre - 3 min drive
- Clays Golf Course - 4 min drive
- Queensway Leisure and Activity Centre - 5 min drive
- Wrexham Central Station - 6 min drive
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 42 min drive
- The Greyhound - 3 min drive
- The Goulbourne - 3 min drive
- Tava Restaurant - 3 min drive
- The Gate Hangs High - 3 min drive
- The White Lion - 3 min drive
About this property
Holt Lodge Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Did not have time to experience any amenities I night only