Visitors can enjoy all that Wyandotte has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Henry Ford Museum, GM Renaissance Center, and Fox Theatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Windsor, ON (YQG), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wyandotte
Henry Ford Museum, GM Renaissance Center, and Fox Theatre are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Comerica Park and Ford Field.
As you make plans for a getaway to Wyandotte, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 73 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- MotorCity Casino Hotel is located 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of Wyandotte. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Detroit can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Greektown Casino Hotel is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the center of Wyandotte. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Detroit can enjoy access to a casino and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront is 10 mi (16.1 km) from central Wyandotte. This 3.5-star hotel in Detroit features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Top places to visit in the area include Motown Historical Museum, 11.4 mi/18.3 km from the city center, and Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History, which is 11.5 mi/18.5 km away.
Dressing for Wyandotte
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Wyandotte gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F