Visitors can enjoy all that Xinyi has to offer including the hot springs, casinos, and temples. The rural and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Yushan National Park.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Xinyi
- The closest major airport is in Chiayi (CYI), 41.6 mi (66.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hualien (HUN), 45.5 mi (73.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Xinyi
The city's natural beauty is on display at Dongpu Hot Spring, Tianren Tea Park, and Tumpu Hot Springs Street. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rainbow Drawbridge and Dongpu Drawbridge.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Tilun Dongpu Spa - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Dongpu can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Yushan National Park, located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Xinyi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Xinyi is 1.85 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 54°F