Picture yourself sauntering around the avenues of your future getaway, gazing up at the monuments or the gorgeous landscapes everywhere around you. But Xul Solar Museum is one draw you have been looking forward to most of all. The moment has finally come to get there.
Accommodation at Xul Solar Museum
Hotels near Xul Solar Museum
Open up your vacation mindset at Xul Solar Museum, a piece of the local culture.
Buenos Aires, the bustling metropolis where it's located, is the national capital city.
The area within 2 miles of Xul Solar Museum features approximately 252 hotels. The Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires, the Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires and the Alvear Palace Hotel are just some you'll want to check out. They're located 2 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Would you prefer to spend your precious dollars on sightseeing? If so, opt to rest your head at one of the many budget hotels in the vicinity. 1 mile away, is the Legado Mitico Buenos Aires, but if that's not to your taste, then you could check out the Magnolia Hotel Boutique, which is 0.8 miles away.
If you're searching for a hotel that offers that little bit more, you'll find lots of upmarket establishments relatively close by. Two options that are top of the range in terms of elegance and charm are the BA Sohotel and the Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta, which are located 1 mile and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
If the robust coffee at Café Martínez doesn't get you ready for a day at Xul Solar Museum, the yummy treats will. This well-known eatery is not far at all. Searching for something more nourishing? Jobs is a worthwhile dining place in the area. When the night is truly about to end, make your way to Abasto Shopping and let the wines keep flowing.
Think you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Xul Solar Museum, you'll find plenty more to experience:
- Museo Casa Carlos Gardel is certainly an interesting spot to experience on a rainy day.
- Shop 'til you drop at Alto Palermo Shopping Center, where you can fill your suitcase with shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
- If you are a lover of plays and other stage productions, you should experience an evening at Teatro Ciego.
- Shop to your heart's content at Abasto Shopping Center, one of the best locations to buy shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
- Plan a day at Museo de los Ninos, a kids' attraction that's both educational and fun.
The close proximity of Estacion Once to Xul Solar Museum can make the train an easy way to get to this attraction. It's just 0.9 miles away.
Expedia's registry of Recoleta places to stay delivers all you require, so you're sure to find locations near Xul Solar Museum you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be alone lots of travelers visit to really get away from daily life. Need help making a decision? All the secret guidance you're looking for you'll find right here. You'll rest assured once reservation time hits, too: visitors of all manner would suggest their Recoleta hotel to a family member.
- "Tidy, neat, and ready to greet you" is the goal for Recoleta hotel rooms.
- From family reunions to individuals, we offer pleasant spaces for all types.
- Fitting for such a fine landmark, the guest service at accommodation close to Xul Solar Museum is great.
We see your favored spot in your future with Expedia's comprehensive database of hotels near Xul Solar Museum.
Recoleta Intriguing Facts
You'll still have lots to do in Recoleta once you've checked Xul Solar Museum off your schedule.
- To really leave no sight unexplored, read about pastimes near Recoleta.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude your good times right; next day, drop in on one of the local monuments.
- Recoleta also knows several things about specialized assistance after a time spent on its abundant pastimes.
Paying a visit to Recoleta is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Xul Solar Museum. Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet more than a few new landscapes!