Find Hotels in Xylokastro-Evrostina
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Xylokastro-Evrostina hotel prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Xylokastro-Evrostina has to offer including the seaside, parks, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and restaurants. In Xylokastro-Evrostina, there are 36 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Xylokastro-Evrostina
Favorite places to visit in the city include Fonissas Gorge, Port of Xylokastro, and St Vlassis Church. In the area, you'll also find Mavra Litharia Fishing Port and Ancient Aigira.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Xylokastro-Evrostina. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Gardens Gallery Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Lido Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Arion Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean rooms.
Dressing for Xylokastro-Evrostina
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Xylokastro-Evrostina gets about 37.05 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Xylokastro-Evrostina?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Xylokastro-Evrostina, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Xylokastro-Evrostina?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Xylokastro-Evrostina?
What's the best hotel for couples in Xylokastro-Evrostina?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Xylokastro-Evrostina?
What's the best hotel to stay near Port of Xylokastro?
What about the best place to stay close to Mavra Litharia Fishing Port?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Xylokastro-Evrostina?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the slopes in Xylokastro-Evrostina?
Recent reviews of Xylokastro-Evrostina hotels
More trip options
- Xylokastro-Evrostina Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Popular Xylokastro-Evrostina Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Xylokastro-Evrostina
- More Hotel Options in Xylokastro-Evrostina
- More Popular Hotels in Peloponnese
- Other Hotels near Xylokastro-Evrostina, Peloponnese
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends