Top Hotels Near Yamamoto Sightseeing Orchard in Yoichi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Yamamoto Sightseeing Orchard
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Yamamoto Sightseeing Orchard Hotel Guide
So, you'd like to know more about Yamamoto Sightseeing Orchard?
Making your way there is part of the fun, since it's 520 miles from the national capital, Tokyo, in a place called Yoichi.
Without practical accommodations within a distance of 0.1 miles of Yamamoto Sightseeing Orchard, visitors will have to search elsewhere. However, you will find some hotels 11 miles away, in Otaru. You can consider reserving a room at the Hotel Nord Otaru, Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Natural Hot Spring and Hotel Sonia Otaru.
Want to know where you can refuel with a coffee, light meal or sugary treat? 余市 山本観光果樹園(Yamamoto Orchard) (1102-5 Noboricho, Yoichi) is a few minutes' walk from Yamamoto Sightseeing Orchard and a favorite place to enjoy some respite from sightseeing. For a fabulous lunch or dinner, stroll to 余市Sagra (987-2 Noboricho, Yoichi) and ask for the day's specials.
Other Places to Visit near Yamamoto Sightseeing OrchardYamamoto Sightseeing Orchard isn't the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- No matter if you are an expert on the making of wine or you are more of a casual drinker with your travel companions, Yoichi Wine Brewery is the perfect spot to try out the flavors of local wines.
- If you and your family want to try your hand at the life of a farmer, a visit to Fruits Park Niki is what you've been looking for.
- Families that are enthused by relics, head to Nishizakiyama Stone Circle.
- Experience the variety of liquors made at Nikka Whiskey Distillery Yoichi, and look behind the scenes to see how to make spirits.
- Organize a visit to Yoichi Space Dome for an unreal adventure.