- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- St. Mary's Cathedral
- 9 min walk
- Botataung Pagoda
- 18 min walk
- Yangon City Hall
- 2 min drive
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
MK Hotel is located in Yangon. Shwedagon Pagoda and Sule Pagoda are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Inya Lake. Yangon Zoological Gardens and Yangon Elephant Museum are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Yangon travel guide
- St. Mary's Cathedral - 9 min walk
- Botataung Pagoda - 18 min walk
- Bogyoke Market - 20 min walk
- Sule Pagoda - 2 min drive
- Yangon City Hall - 2 min drive
- Yangon Central Railway Station - 18 min walk
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 41 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- MK Hotel Yangon
- MK Yangon
- MK Hotel Yangon, Myanmar
- MK Hotel Hotel
- MK Hotel Yangon
- MK Hotel Hotel Yangon
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice hotel with very attentive staff. Rooms a bit small but we were only there for 2 nights.