Visiting Yarra Junction
Visitors can enjoy all that Yarra Junction has to offer including the wineries and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Dandenong Ranges National Park and Puffing Billy Steam Train.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Yarra Junction
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 40 mi (64.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 43.3 mi (69.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yarra Junction
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bulong Estate. In the area, you'll also find Dandenong Ranges National Park and Puffing Billy Steam Train.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Langbrook Estate Cottages - With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Yarra Junction
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Yarra Junction gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F