Quick trip to YNP. The staff was very friendly; walked us to our cabin and made sure we knew where everything was located. Clean cabin, but a bit dated. Really would have liked a refrigerator in the room. Great location if you're going to the Park. I'd definitely stay again.
Traveller from Montana
Situated in West Yellowstone, this resort is within a 10-minute walk of Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center, Yellowstone IMAX …More
Room was generally as advertised, however it had the following faults that really detracted from the overall experience.
1) The light bulbs were no more than 40 watts. With the lights on, I couldn't see into my suitcase. It was too dim to read by. I actually went to the hardware store and bought bulbs.
2) The second bedroom only had sheer curtains so when you actually wanted it dark it was too light to sleep.
3) The living room TV did not work.
4) The bedroom pillows were awful.
5) The bath towels were small and really worn out.
The above problems could all be fixed in about 15 minutes with an investment of about $50, which made it all the more annoying that management has never saw fit to make them.
Traveller from Walnut Creek, CA
Situated in the historical district, this condo is within a 15-minute walk of Roosevelt Arch and Yellowstone National Park …More
Yellowstone National Park Concierge Hotel Information
Search for hotels in Yellowstone National Park on Expedia.com. You can easily find your hotels in Yellowstone National Park using one of the methods below:
- View our selection of featured hotels in Yellowstone National Park
- Use the map to find hotels in the Yellowstone National Park neighborhood you prefer
- Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Yellowstone National Park, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Yellowstone National Park
- Enter your travel dates to view hotels in Yellowstone National Park- while they last