Travelers to Yish'i will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Yad Vashem, Israel Museum, and Knesset.
- There are 250 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 26.9 mi (43.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yish'i
Yad Vashem, Israel Museum, and Knesset are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Machane Yehuda Market and Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem.
As you make plans for a getaway to Yish'i, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Bashan sweet home is located in central Yish'i. With a stay at this guesthouse in Yish'i, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Mamilla Hotel - The Leading Hotels of The World is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the center of Yish'i. This 5-star hotel in Jerusalem features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Ibis Jerusalem City Center is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from central Yish'i. This hotel in Jerusalem features free WiFi, a bar, and a café. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Garden Tomb, located 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Biblical Zoo, which is 12.4 mi/20 km away.