Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with 24-hour health club and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Auxerre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Abbey of Saint-Germain, Museum Leblanc-Duvernoy, and Tour de l'Horloge. Auxerre Cathedral and Auxerre Clock Tower are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a 24-hour health club, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 47 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and tablet computers. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like pillowtop beds and pillow menus.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Hôtel Normandie Auxerre
Hôtel Normandie Auxerre features a 24-hour health club and a sauna. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hôtel Normandie Auxerre is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Tablet computer
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.80 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.00 per day
- Auxerre Minotel
- Minotel Auxerre
- Minotel Hotel Normandie
- Normandie Auxerre
- Hôtel Normandie Auxerre
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.