Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
My husband is from Boardman, and we had come back to get married here. We stayed at the Residence Inn for about 4 days. The staff was amazing and everyone was very friendly. It was nice to have such a clean pet-friendly hotel! It is very hard to find such a nice hotel that allows feline guests. Our ...
Stay was OK - room was fine except I noticed cob web on ceiling and wall paper peeling in several areas. Bed was fine. Room was warm.. Only thing I was confused about was the timed/ motion light switch upon entering the room...regular switch would have been nicer..
I think the best thing a person could say for any business is that you would return and use them again. And for this motel, I would. We stayed only one night after my mothers funeral. The check in was quick and simple. When we got to our room, it was clean, and well supplied ( towels and such). Had ...
We give this hotel high ratings for an easy 1 night stop in the middle of a long driving trip. For value, proximity to the interstate it is can't be beat. Restaurants, gas stations nearby made it a nice stop when we were on the llast leg of a very long ng drive.
No bath towels in room, but we did not notice that until the morning when we planned to use them. Told the clerk at checkout and he apologized. The toilet seat was so loose that it was a safety hazard. I tightened it down by hand. You might think that housekeeping would have noticed and reported ...
Wonderful, great attentive staff, problems taken care of immediately. Very accommodating. The room had cats in it before we arrived. The smell was tremendous, but the staff took care of the issue immediately.
The hotel staff was very courteous and friendly. The room was clean and neat although quite cramped. Comfortable enough for a short overnight stay.
On our drive from Iowa to Connecticut this hotel is the best one we have found for our one-night stay. It is conveniently located off the interstate, and there are nearby services for travelers (restaurants, gas stations, convenience store). The hotel breakfast is a big plus, too.
Stayed 2 nights and the first was a little loud (people in the hallways). The second was better. The bed was somewhat uncomfortable due to the lack of decent pillows I went to the desk and could not get any extra pillows overall not bad for the price
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Youngstown hotel! Choosing the right temporary home during your Northeast Ohio holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Youngstown. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Youngstown hotels even let youbring several pets along for your holiday.
- Northeast Ohio is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Youngstown has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northeast Ohio has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Youngstown is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?