Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Yountville, CA from $350
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Yountville Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Yountville Pet-friendly Hotels
Yountville Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Yountville and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 2 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Bardessono is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and in-room fireplaces. Customers enjoy this 5-star resort's comfy beds and central location.
- Pets are welcome at North Block Hotel. This hotel offers free WiFi and in-room balconies. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's convenient parking and comfy beds.
Planning Your Trip to Yountville
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- April-June: the average is 86°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yountville is 33.43 inches
Exploring Yountville with Your Pet
Known for its wineries and gardens, Yountville has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Yountville Park and Maisonry Napa Valley. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Napa River Ecological Reserve and V Marketplace. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at SeaTurtle-Enterprises or NapaPets.