Consider yourself in an unfamiliar spot: you might think you'll be sauntering through downtown, noticing the gorgeous scenery or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, Yoyogi Park is one draw you have been especially counting on. The day has finally come to mark it finished.
Find Your Perfect Yoyogi Park Accommodation
Hotels near Yoyogi Park
Yoyogi Park steadily ends up at the top of explorers' itineraries. You'll see for yourself what all the fuss is about when you arrive there.
It's located in Tokyo, the nation's capital. This vibrant metropolitan area draws tourists who come from all over the world.
Yoyogi Park has an impressive number of accommodations in the immediate vicinity. There are 69 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. The Park Hyatt Tokyo is 1 mile away. If you prefer, the Hilton Tokyo and the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel are 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Whether you're traveling by yourself or with your family, you might want to secure your accommodation with one of the many budget hotels in the area. The Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu (1 mile away) and the Century Southern Tower Hotel (1 mile away) are popular spots to keep in mind.
If you'd prefer to have a stylish refuge to rest your bones after a long day, the many nearby upmarket hotels should tickle your fancy. Just two options that lead the way in comfort and architectural design are the Shibuya Creston Hotel and the SHIBUYA HOTEL EN, which are situated 0.6 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Just 0.3 miles from Yoyogi Park, Fuglen Tokyo (1 Chome-16-11 Tomigaya, 渋谷区) offers weary sightseers strong coffees and sweets. Alternatively, if you are craving something more hearty, take a quick stroll to Shibuya Creston Hotel (10-8 Kamiyamacho, Shibuya).
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- Yoyogi-kōen is a pleasant spot where you can truly unwind and live in the moment.
- The plays and other live productions held at Puppet Theatre PUK are entertaining representations of the local arts scene.
- Locals pay their respects to the venerated Meiji Jingu Shrine, so take their lead and surround yourself with the faiths and traditions of the area.
- See the hottest local acts at NHK Hall, a lively music venue in the area.
- If you're a fan of the fine arts, your trip cannot end without a visit to Ota Memorial Museum of Art.
Harajuku Station is the closest rail terminal to Yoyogi Park. It is located at a distance of roughly 0.5 miles. Yoyogikoen Station is the second closest terminal and is 0.3 miles away.
Rooms in Harajuku listed on Expedia furnish all you want, so you can surely have a place to stay near Yoyogi Park you'll enjoy. Harajuku was a quite favored landing place in the last year, so you will not be alone. Once the time comes to make your reservation, you can rest easy: new admirers of all types approve of their Harajuku hotel. All the pointers and tricks you're searching you'll find right here.
- You'll find it here if you want rooms that are comfy in addition to fresh and orderly.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous feature, the staff at hotels close to Yoyogi Park exceed all goals.
- Discover that accommodation in Harajuku will always be prepared to welcome you into neat and presentable rooms.
As you can see, it's understandable why Harajuku vacations saw additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. With our vast directory of hotels near Yoyogi Park, you can stay right near your desired place.
Harajuku Intriguing Facts and Figures
There are still even more things to do in Harajuku once you've achieved Yoyogi Park.
- Polish off an enticing snack of its trademark foods and happen upon a boutique to find some mementos.
- You'll discover Harajuku also is on the ball when it comes to setting out the red carpet after you spend a day on its abundant action.
- Harajuku excursions have been a well-kept secret until recently, but skyrocketing reservations mean today is the day to make your reservations.
Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on some breathtaking new photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Harajuku, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Yoyogi Park. Book today!