If Yumka is at the top of your to-do list, you'll probably want to know some more about it.
It is in Villahermosa, 430 miles from Mexico City.
The Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center is the only accommodation possibility available in the immediate area of Yumka. It is just 2 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Yumka
You don't need to venture very far from Yumka to find other things to see and do in this region:
- A good way to enjoy this region's distinctive ambience is to check out Villahermosa Market.
- To get a photogenic view of the surrounding landscape, be sure to make the trek up to Torre del Caballero.
- If you are curious about artifacts and the societies and traditions of people from long ago, then you and your kids should check out the Carlos Pellicer Camara Regional Museum of Anthropology.
- Put it on your itinerary to visit the largest Catholic church in the area, Cathedral of the Lord.
- Have a ball finding out about our planet as you explore the stimulating exhibits and displays at Jose Narciso Rovirosa Museum of Natural History.