Visitors can enjoy all that Yuncos has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 223 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yuncos
Places to visit in the larger region include Recinto ferial, Senorio de Illescas Golf and Padel Club, and Carranque Archaeological Park. You'll also find Plaza de Espana and El astronauta in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Carlos I Toledo - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
Dressing for Yuncos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yuncos is 1.14 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F