Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, this historic hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Villa Savoye, Theatre Andre Malraux, and Malmaison. Palace of Versailles and Grande Arche are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 42 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, plasma TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find room service and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pavillon Henri IV
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 355 square feet (33 square meters). This romantic hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 33
- Year Built 1830
- Conference space size (feet) - 355
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Pavillon Henri IV - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 5 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Pavillon Henri IV
- Pavillon Henri IV Hotel
- Pavillon Henri IV Hotel Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- Pavillon Henri IV Saint-Germain-en-Laye
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.