Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Zagreb Cathedral
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Donji Grad, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Salata Sport and Recreation Center, Zagreb Cathedral, and Ban Jelacic Square. Dolac and Archaeological Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a meeting room, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a TV in a common area.
All 48 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and phones.
- Good location
- Good for sightseeing
- Convenient parking
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Hotel Jadran features dry cleaning/laundry services, a television in a common area, and an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of HRK 70 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: HRK 300 per day
- Tourism fee: HRK 7 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: HRK 45 for adults and HRK 45 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: HRK 70 per pet, per day
- Hotel Jadran
- Hotel Jadran Zagreb
- Jadran Hotel
- Jadran Zagreb
- Jadran Hotel Zagreb
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.