Visiting Zahara de la Sierra
Visitors to Zahara de la Sierra are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, bars, and museums.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Zahara de la Sierra
- The closest major airport is in Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zahara de la Sierra
Places to visit in the larger region include Puerto de las Palomas, Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, and Botanial Garden El Castillejo. In the area, you'll also find Puerto del Boyar Viewpoint and Castle of Matrera.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Zahara de la Sierra. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Al Lago Guest House - This 2-star hostal in Sierra de Cádiz features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hostal Marqués de Zahara - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hostal. This 2-star hostal in Sierra de Cádiz features free WiFi, a bar, and a café.
Dressing for Zahara de la Sierra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Zahara de la Sierra gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F