History buffs enjoy visiting Zefat though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, museums, and local tours.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Zefat
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 28.4 mi (45.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zefat
Cultural venues in the city include Soul and Art Gallery, Center for Healthy Living in Safed, and General Exhibition. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Ari Ashkenazi Synagogue. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of Hungarian Speaking Jewry and Hameiri Dairy.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Zefat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Way Inn - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Villa Galilee Boutique Hotel and Spa - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this aparthotel. Amenities at this aparthotel include a full-service spa and free breakfast.
- Beit Yosef Guest House Zimmers Safed - Amenities at this guesthouse include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms and local sightseeing.
Dressing for Zefat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 96°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Zefat gets about 7.91 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F