Visitors to Zephyrhills are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and festivals. Top sights around the area include Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium, Polk Museum of Art, and Adventure Island.
- You'll find 509 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tampa
- The closest major airport is in Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 27.7 mi (44.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zephyrhills
A couple of favorite places to visit are Zephyr Park and Links at Lake Bernadette. Additionally, in the area you'll find Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium and Polk Museum of Art.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Zephyrhills. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ramada by Wyndham Zephyrhills - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Magnuson Hotel Zephyrhills - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Top places to see outside the city include Adventure Island, 19.4 mi/31.2 km from the city center, and Florida State Fairgrounds, which is 19.6 mi (31.5 km) away.
Dressing for Zephyrhills
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 54.25 inches of rain falls on Zephyrhills each year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F