Deciding which attractions to visit on a vacation is always tricky, but Zion Canyon Scenic Dr is one place you'll be glad you put on your itinerary.
To experience it firsthand, head to Utah.
There is only 1 listed accommodation option found within a radius of 6 miles. A modest 7 miles away, the Zion Lodge - Inside The Park is the one.
Other Places to Visit near Zion Canyon Scenic Dr
Not quite ready to leave? It's okay, because there's lots more than just Zion Canyon Scenic Dr to do in the region:
- When you hike Hop Valley Trail just remember to take the time to enjoy the peace and quiet. After all, we all need to take time to smell the roses.
- Organize a trip to Temple of the Sinawava and gawk at the rocky formations, carved out by nature and time.
- As you come towards Emerald Pools, you will be invigorated by this miracle of nature, its echoing sounds and stunning misty flows.
- Zion's Observation Point is the ideal location to look out over the surrounding area and snap some magical photos.
- Angels Landing gives you some time away from the hustle and bustle. Get yourself back into Mother Nature and let your worries blow away with the breeze.