Visitors can enjoy all that Ziwani has to offer including its parks. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ziwani
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tsavo National Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you book your getaway to Ziwani, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but below are lodging options in the area.
- Voyager Ziwani Tented Camp is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the heart of Ziwani. This 2.5-star lodge in Taveta features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Market View Hotel Taveta is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the center of Ziwani. This 3.5-star hotel in Taveta features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Lake Jipe Safari Camp is 14.9 mi (24 km) from central Ziwani. Guests who stay at this 3-star lodge in Tsavo West can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with cable TV.
Dressing for Ziwani
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ziwani is 37.28 inches
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 59°F