Think of yourself on your perfect vacation: you perhaps think you'll be wandering around downtown, taking note of the lovely landscapes or the monuments wherever you look. However, there is one thing you're counting on most of all: Zona Franca Shopping Area. For years, you've wanted to go there, and right now is finally the day to get there.
Find Your Zona Franca Shopping Area Lodging
Hotels near Zona Franca
It's certainly worth making the time to visit Zona Franca.
If you haven't heard of Punta Arenas, where it resides, you've most likely come across the national capital, Santiago, from which it is 1350 miles.
With 2 hotels in the area, you shouldn't have any issues choosing one that matches your needs. Check out the Hotel Carpa Manzano and Hostal Ainil. They're both within a radius of 2 miles of Zona Franca.
For travelers wanting to save a few dollars, there are a couple of low-cost hotels in the area. Don't look further than the Hotel Cabo De Hornos or the Dreams Punta Arenas for comfortability at a good price.
Searching for a touch of luxury? You'll be thrilled to hear that the general vicinity has a few upmarket hotels. You'll find outstanding amenities and a glamorous atmosphere at the Diego De Almagro Punta Arenas and the Hotel Rey Don Felipe.
Travelers meet at kolu kopem (Dos Sur 253-327, Punta Arenas) for a pick-me-up after visiting Zona Franca. Try one of the specials, soak up the refreshing ambiance and indulge in the nourishing cuisine served at Pollos Tarragona (Avenida Eduardo Frei Montalva 01110, Punta Arenas, Punta Arenas). This restaurant is also within this vicinity.
Here's a sample of some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to Zona Franca:
- Even though this institution is famous for its name as a leading center for knowledge and learning, University of Magallanes also boasts some interesting architecture that you can admire.
- Ask a swanky local where to catch the weird and inspiring art of Monumento al Ovejero.
- Wander along the paths, study the etchings on the tombstones and try to piece together a little of the history of the region at Punta Arenas Cemetery.
- A peaceful oasis inside and easily spotted from a distance, Santuario Maria Auxiliadora is not just a house of worship, but an unmissable tourist attraction too.
- Go on a tour of Palacio Sara Braun and discover this palace's impressive historic significance.
Our list of Punta Arenas hotels provides everything you need, so you will definitely find options near Zona Franca Shopping Area that you'll enjoy. You shouldn't be alone lots of tourists stop by from all over the earth. When the moment arrives to reserve your spot, you can rest assured: all types of visitors approved of their Punta Arenas hotel. We've got all the secret pointers you could ever want.
- You'll find Punta Arenas accommodation will always be primed to show you into presentable and neat rooms.
- We've got it right here if you're seeking spaces that are cozy as well as clean and fresh.
- The staff at hotels close to Zona Franca Shopping Area provide grand service which is fitting for such a stunning landmark.
You can stay right in the neighborhood thanks to Expedia's diverse inventory of hotels near Zona Franca Shopping Area.
Punta Arenas Interesting Facts
With Zona Franca Shopping Area conquered, you'll still have more to do in Punta Arenas.
- Check out pursuits near Punta Arenas so you can truly leave no stone unturned.
- Duck into the perfect store to look for necessities and enjoy a mouthwatering supper of the local cooking.
- You'll realize Punta Arenas also knows its stuff when it comes to rolling out the red carpet after you spend a day on its ample activities.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few all-new selfies. Paying a visit to Punta Arenas is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Zona Franca Shopping Area from Expedia. Reserve now!