Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Clean and modern. Helpful staff. Nice people. Get up in the morning and tAke the train toCDG.
The staff at this hotel worked hard to make my stay comfortable. They do not advertise their wonderful garden or great free parking. Drinks or dinner in the garden: Just delightful. The food was the BEST in all 3 weeks! Elizabeth and Sophie in particular were helpful and I enjoyed my stay here more ...
Good central hotel, newly refurbished so very clean and fresh. The rooms vary in size, we had a smaller room, but it was quite serviceable and had all we needed. Free Wifi was excellent and staff were extremely helpful. The only negative was the breakfast, certainly not worth the 16 Euros, very limited ...
We had a 2 bedroom apartment which was very spacious. The furnishing is a bit minimalist and we could have dome with another sofa, but what there was was comfortable. It was nice to have a balcony which we used but would be more useful in the hotter weather. There were two well-equipped bathrooms ...
We had a very spacious double room with a balcony that the hotel provided on our request so we could see the bicycle race happening on the street in front of the hotel. Tea and coffee service are provided in the room with a little cookie and a bottle of water in the room or you could have the optional ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Zone Commerciale de la Vrillonnerie accommodation! Finding the perfect home away from home during your Indre-et-Loire getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Zone Commerciale de la Vrillonnerie. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Zone Commerciale de la Vrillonnerie accommodations even welcome you to bring more than one furry friend along for your stay.
- Indre-et-Loire is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet lovers say Zone Commerciale de la Vrillonnerie has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Indre-et-Loire has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Zone Commerciale de la Vrillonnerie is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?