Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Zorritos has to offer including the beaches, parks, and zoo. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Zorritos
- The closest major airport is in Tumbes (TBP-Capitan FAP Pedro Canga Rodriguez), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Rosa (ETR-Santa Rosa Intl.), 50.3 mi (81 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zorritos
The city is notable for landmarks like Plaza de Armas, Paseo Jerusalem Statue, and Catedral of Tumbes. The city's natural beauty is on display at Zorritos Park, Zorritos Hot Springs, and Puerto Pizarro Mangroves. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Grau Park and Cerro El Grillo.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Zorritos. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wyndham Costa del Sol Tumbes - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Casa Andina Select Zorritos Tumbes - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
A top sight outside the city is Punta Sal Beach, 28.4 mi/45.7 km from the city center.
Dressing for Zorritos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Zorritos gets about 42.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually December and November are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 66°F