- 22 min drive
- 25 min drive
- 27 min drive
- 圣胡安 (SJU-路易斯·穆尼奥斯·马林国际机场)
- 30 min drive
About this area
- 美洲广场 - 22 min drive
- 何塞•米格尔•阿格莱洛特大剧场 - 24 min drive
- 圣胡安购物中心 - 25 min drive
- 波多黎各大学 - 27 min drive
- 布坎南堡 - 28 min drive
- 圣胡安 (SJU-路易斯·穆尼奥斯·马林国际机场) - 30 分钟车程
- X.O. Le Bistro – 泳池景观餐厅设有酒吧。供应早餐、午餐和晚餐。
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 18.87 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 11.15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 13 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
The staff at check in and the Bar-Restaurant were excellent and the room was very clean. Expedia didn’t do a good job letting the clients know about the hotel being under remodeling. The remodeling work was very careless with tools and materials in the corridors that could cause accidents and the manager Jorge Ramos didn’t care at all when I shared my disappointment with that. Not even a “ sorry for the inconveniences “