I would like to start off saying that we enjoyed our weekend stay in this tiny home!
However, there are things that were disappointing (in no particular order):
1. The pictures do not accurately represent the property. The interior is different than displayed in photos.
2. Everything in the property is cheap and looks like it's about to break. (except fridge and oven of course)
3. There is only one parking spot.
4. The houses are parked on top of each other and do not provide a private feeling.
5. It is located right next to a bar (noisy) and does not include blinds on all windows.
6. While there is a fancy oven, there are no oven mitts or other kitchen necessities.
7. A lot of weird noises occur (which can be expected of a tiny home)
8. Internet seemed to be shared so bad bandwidth and can't personally reset router.
9. The ladder rungs to get up to the second bed are oriented at the incorrect angle to climb to the bed.
10. There are no hooks to hang anything!
11. The price is more expensive than other comparable properties in the area - and honestly, if we payed less, I wouldn't care as much.
Overall we enjoyed our stay, but it was very apparent that someone purchased some cheap land, piled tiny homes together, equipped them with the barest of necessities, up-charged for the "Tiny Home" experience, and gained a nice profit.