- Le gustó: Limpieza, servicio y personal, condiciones del establecimiento y comodidad de las habitaciones
Overview of Villa Limpia Beach Resort
Galería de fotos
Elige las fechas para ver precios
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Villa Limpia Beach Resort se encuentra en Loay, en la playa. Playa de Panglao y Playa de Dumaluan son una buena muestra de la belleza natural de la región, donde también puedes acercarte a atractivos turísticos como Parque zoológico Xzootic o Tarsier Conservation Area. Bosque de Caoba de Bohol y Philippine Tarsier and Wildlife Sanctuary también merecen la pena.Visit our Loay travel guide
- Iglesia de Loboc - 9 min drive
- Iglesia y Convento de Alburquerque - 11 min drive
- Iglesia de Baclayon - 17 min drive
- Tarsier Conservation Area - 24 min drive
- Bosque artificial de Bilar - 25 min drive
About this property
Villa Limpia Beach Resort
Comida y bebida
- No se admiten mascotas.
Niños y camas adicionales
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: PHP 140 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
Reseñas de huéspedes
Evaluación de huéspedes
- Le gustó: Limpieza, servicio y personal, condiciones del establecimiento
- No le gustó: Comodidad de las habitaciones
Charming hotel but will need some small repairs in the coming years. The pool is not big but nice. Quite close to the road to Tabliaran. No need to get a moto if dropped at right point. The receptionist is very helpfull and we thoroughly enjoyed the conversation with the female part of the couple that owns the place. Such a shame her husband is far from a decent host. Insulting my Philippine partner when she as at the pool the first day of our arrival and he suggested that he would rather see her in bathing gear. as in a more attractive view. As a bonus she got remarks about having a Pinoy man on the side beside me, her European partner. When I heard this from my partner I went looking for him asking the receptionist but instead his wife showed up. She is really a great character. The next days I hardly saw him as we were out a lot. Me too has not yet landed here. Villa Limpia is certainly good value for money and could do a lot better if their mattresses would not be that thin..