- Parque estatal Cook Forest
- 18 min drive
- Centro de visitantes del parque estatal Cook Forest
- 22 min drive
- Red Bandana Winery
- 23 min drive
- DuBois, PA (DUJ-A. Regional de DuBois)
- 55 min drive
Elige las fechas para ver precios
Reserva en línea o llama al1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Parque estatal Cook Forest - 18 min drive
- Centro de visitantes del parque estatal Cook Forest - 22 min drive
- Red Bandana Winery - 23 min drive
- Clear Creek State Park - 24 min drive
- Allegheny National Forest - 29 min drive
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-A. Internacional de Pittsburgh): a 154 min en coche
About this property
Monroe Heights Marienville
Este hotel ofrece desayuno gratuito. Este hotel cuenta con 60 habitaciones.
Niños y camas adicionales
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No se admiten mascotas.
Formas de pago
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Aparcamiento y servicios de transporte
- Aparcamiento en las instalaciones no disponible
Comida y bebida
- Desayuno continental gratuito
Servicios para los huéspedes
- Servicio de limpieza diario
Evaluación de huéspedes
Motel not hotel
Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. We stayed here because our cabin is still partly under construction. BIG Mistake. Rented 2 rooms: a one queen smoking (all that was left) and a 2 queen non smoking. The smoking room was deplorable. When you first walked in there were toe nails all over the floor, then you noticed the burn holes all over the blanket and mattress cover. The pillow case didn’t fit the pillow. The box springs on were completely broken out and held together by duct tape. Which needless to say wasn’t working and you could see straight through to the other side that all of the box springs were still broken out. The worst flaw of all in the bathroom someone else’s body movements were on the outside of the toilet which I had to actually see to believe! When I attempted to discuss this with staff who was wearing a low cut tank top and short shorts she disregarded my concerns and just said that the hotel is in foreclosure. That’s not a reason that someone should sleep in other peoples body filth. This motel should not even be listed on Expedia. Sleeping in your car would be more enjoyable.