Join our community of trusted reviewers!
We value the opinions of our customers, and so do other travelers. After you stay at a property booked on Expedia, you'll receive an e-mail invitation to submit a review. It only takes a few minutes to share your experience—and your photos—to help other members of the Expedia community find the perfect place to stay. If you missed your email, you can submit a hotel review from your itinerary.
If you don't currently receive e-mails from us, sign up and get started!
NEW: You can now submit reviews in real time! You can provide immediate feedback on your hotel, your flight, your car rental, and any activities booked through Expedia. Be on the lookout for Real-Time Review emails once your trip gets underway. Please review the Expedia Community Guidelines before submitting your review.
Expedia Community GuidelinesPeople over the world are part of our online network, sharing verified destination advice. We take the guesswork out of your travel plans.
Help us help you!
Let's face it: making travel decisions can be stressful. Expedia's goal is to remove the confusion, so that you can focus on the fun! We rely on a number of sources for reliable, up-to-date travel information. Our most valuable resource, hands down, is our community of travelers willing to share their experiences—business and pleasure—through reviews, ratings, and comments.
As one of the largest online travel agencies, people trust us and we work hard to earn that trust. Before a review and photos are posted on the Expedia web site, we verify that the materials were submitted by someone who actually made a reservation through us. And if you need some help writing your review, we'll give you tips to revise it so that it's clear, concise, and helpful.
Expedia is all about fostering honest, open discussions between our community members. Share what you liked about a hotel or your trip and what could use improvement, either in a review or comments on another review. We encourage hotel managers and travel suppliers to respond, explaining a situation, adding clarity to a service, or showing their appreciation for your review.
We're honored to have a community comprised of intelligent, interesting people who love to travel. We can't wait to see where you've been, and hear your thoughts about your excursions. Help your fellow travelers avoid dirty bathrooms and over-priced hotel restaurants, and they'll reward you by sharing their pictures of great hidden beaches and out-of-the-way country inns. Everybody wins!
Online etiquetteHere are just a few common-sense reminders about what's not part of the Expedia community:
- Threats of violence
- Commercial website addresses or phone numbers
- Harassment or intimidation
Content submission guidelines
- Focus on your experience. Be honest, informative, unique, and detailed. Stick to content relevant to Expedia guests.
- Use good grammar, spelling, and common sense
- Reviews and comments on reviews are not the place to ask for help or voice frustration with Expedia. Please visit our Customer Support site for help.
- Refrain from using plagiarized content and hearsay. You may not cut and paste from other review sites or travel sources.
- Comments containing HTML tags or URLs will not format correctly on our site.
- Please ensure anyone featured in a photograph has agreed you can send it to us to publish on site.
- Please do not reference any other brands in your review.
- Note: While we hope you will complete the Review form and questions, by submitting any Review Content to Expedia Group you acknowledge and agree that we will accept and may use your answer to any of the questions – even if you do not complete the full review.
- Note: We do not post reviews of customers who cancelled their reservations or who were "no shows".
Photos submission guidelines
- Images must be in BMP, PNG, GIF, or JPEG format
- File size must be 5 MB or less
- Image must be at least 60 pixels tall
- Image must be at least 60 pixels wide
- No photos, images, or material that is vulgar, pornographic, obscene, profane, illegal, offensive, insulting, objectionable, depicts any nudity, or other non-family-friendly content.
- No images from other sources or material published elsewhere. No images that infringe on any copyright, trademark, or other legal property right. No logos, titles, branding, promotional material, or any other content intended for commercial purposes.