Expedia’s “Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration” Twitter Sweepstakes
Expedia’s “Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration” Twitter Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
In these Official Rules, the term “you” refers to any person who enters, or who wishes to enter, the Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Expedia, Inc., 1111 Expedia Group Way W., WA 98119 (“Sponsor”).
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 AM PT on October 22, 2021 and ends at 8:00 AM PT on October 25, 2021. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: If you don’t already follow @Expedia on Twitter, visit http://twitter.com/Expediaand click on the icon to follow @Expedia. Once you are following @Expedia:
- Reply with what you love about Walt Disney World OR a favorite memory of the Disney Parks; and
- Include the hashtag #ExpediaAtDisney.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter account. If you attempt to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different Twitter accounts, identities, registrations, or logins, or through any other methods, Sponsor may exclude you from participating in the Sweepstakes.
- Drawing: After the Entry Period, at approximately 9:00 am PT on October 25, 2021 at Expedia’s office at 1111 Expedia Group Way W., Seattle, WA 98119, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winner: Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter and will be asked to respond to provide their full name, telephone number (including area code), mail and/or email address. Sponsor will reply to potential winner at the e-mail address provided with an Affidavit of Eligibility and, where lawful, Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, “Affidavits and Releases”), to be signed by such potential winner and returned as directed. In order to receive a direct message from Sponsor, you must (a) be following @Expedia and (b) have your account settings set to “unprotected” and/or “public.” Return of the prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by a potential winner will result in such potential winner’s disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner for the applicable Entry Period. Only three (3) alternate entrants will be contacted.
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive Two (2) Four (4)-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets. Tickets are valid until December 15, 2022.
Total ARV of prize is $1,200 ($600 each).
Winner is responsible for paying any applicable federal, provincial, state, local, income and withholding taxes, if any, and any and all other costs and expenses not listed herein as being provided, including but not limited to travel documents (i.e., passport and/or visa applications, if required), ground transportation, airfare, hotel accommodations, luggage fees, meals, beverages, hotel incidentals, activities not included as part of the prize, souvenirs and gratuities. In the event that any tax withholding is required by law for a prize, winner authorizes Sponsor to make the corresponding deduction. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellations or delays. Sponsor will not be liable for any airline and/or hotel fees incurred as a consequence of changing or cancelling flight and/or hotel reservations. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or prize components. A winner may not transfer, assign or substitute a prize, or redeem a prize for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prize is awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. The prize is subject to and a winner must abide by the prize providers’ terms and conditions of booking.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the authorized account holder of the Twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) any errors on the Twitter platform that may prevent an entrant from entering or receiving direct messages; (d) printing errors; (e) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (f) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Collection and Use of Your Personal Information: Sponsor may collect and process your personal information directly or through our agents or contractors. We will use your personal information as necessary in order to conduct and manage the Sweepstakes, and, where we have a lawful basis to do so, to send marketing communications to you. We may disclose your personal information to our related companies, agents, and contractors to assist in conducting and managing this offer, communicating with you, or storing data.
Please see our Privacy Statement, https://www.expedia.com/lp/lg-privacypolicy, for more information about how we process your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.
- Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Washington. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
- Results: Sponsor will announce the winner on Twitter on October 25, 2021.
More Articles With Company