Top Miami Bachelorette Party Ideas
You’ve said “yes” to the venue, the guest list, the dress, and your future spouse. You’ve said “yes” to the seating arrangements, the invitations, and the inevitable day-of details you know will surely pop up on the big day. (Pro tip: Let your bridesmaids handle those…that’s what they’re for!) The last thing you need to say “yes” to is a classic let-your-hair-down-and-shake-it-loose bachelorette party. Bride, meet your new favorite memory: a bachelorette party in Miami.
Miami is one of the best cities for a bachelorette party in the country. You can spend your days shopping, getting pampered at the spa, and hitting the golden beaches. After the sun sets, there’s no shortage of things to do in Miami nightlife-wise. So grab your girls and jet down to the seaside paradise of Miami. After all, they don’t call it a wedding party for nothing!
For Beach Bunnies
It’s a luxe neighborhood. It’s a trendy diet. But above all, South Beach is one of the most beautiful and expansive white sand beaches you’ll visit. Stay in the shade and devour a juicy beach read, or work on your tan for the wedding photos. Splash in the aqua waves and get the saltwater-tousled mermaid hair that salons can never quite recreate. You and your girlfriends will be having so much fun, you may have a hard time believing this experience is completely cost-free.
For Artsy Types
High-end fashion, innovative art galleries, award-winning food, and eye-catching architecture are all the rage in The Miami Design District. You and your friends might spend an entire afternoon getting lost in the aesthetic details, museums, fashion, and restaurants of this area. It’s a great place to shop, dine, and maybe even pick up some local art to take home.
For Yacht Rockers
If you love the water but savor a slower pace, a Biscayne Bay sunset cruise by catamaran is a way to ride the waves you’ll appreciate. You’ll see the Miami coast from a new angle, marvel at the quaint architecture of the Art Deco District, and watch the sun sink below the skyline. Beer, wine, soft drinks, and hors d’oeuvres are included on the tour, and it’s only $65 per person. How’s that for a Miami party?
For Beauty Queens and Wellness-Seekers
When you already feel your best, it’s fun to look your best. And if your confidence needs a little boost, nothing lifts your mood like a little self-care. A day at a beauty spa is a perfect bachelorette party plan. And The Standard Spa in Miami Beach is the perfect beauty spa for a pampering session with your friends. From manicures to collagen facials, from foot massages to body scrubs, this spa’s extensive menu will serve just the right relaxation and beautification to every member of your squad.
For Adrenaline Junkies
Your Miami bachelorette party is the perfect opportunity to play daredevil with your best friends. And a thrilling afternoon of water sports is one of the best Florida bachelorette party ideas, taking advantage of those dazzling blue waves. Gather the girls and head to Miami Beach Jet Ski for the ride of a lifetime. Jet ski rentals are $110 for 60 minutes or $175 for 90 minutes, Monday to Friday, and you can make your reservation by text message. For an extra special outing, check out the 3-hour “Fun in the Sun” party boat adventure option!
For Gourmet Girls
When you’re hungry for adventure, or just plain hungry, gather the troops and go to one of Miami’s exciting eateries.
- Old’s Havana Cuban Bar & Cocina – You can’t leave Miami without a visit to Little Havana, a burst of Cuban culture in the heart of town. Old’s Havana serves authentic Cuban food and cocktails, and there’s live Cuban music on weekends.
- Casablanca Seafood Bar & Grill – What’s a seaside stay without a fresh seafood dinner? The fish is always fresh at this restaurant, and your options include Florida stone crab, seafood truffle risotto, and cod fritters. Plus, the view of the Miami River makes it a great hangout spot for the whole gang.
- Neme Gastro-Bar – A warm atmosphere, savory spins on classic pub fare, and nightly jazz make Neme Gastro-Bar a laid-back place to chill out with your friends after a long day of partying.
- Choices Organic Café – This casual vegan comfort food joint’s dishes are so delicious, they’ll satisfy even the carnivores in your party. Familiar dishes like mac & cheese, hearty burgers, and build-your-own burritos are all featured.
For Club Kids
Miami’s nightlife is legendary. It’s what makes Miami one of the best East Coast bachelorette party destinations south of New York City. And you know that night time is the right time to cut loose and party hearty with your favorite ladies. But what if you’re looking for a late-night bachelorette party plan that doesn’t involve men in cheesy thongs? Girl, we got you:
- Purdy Lounge – DJs, live music, colorful lights, and old-school touches make Purdy Lounge the place to shake your groove thang. You can get made-to-order cocktails at the bar, or you can reserve a table with bottle service if you and the girls want to rule the roost.
- The Cabaret South Beach – For a swanky evening of live music that will make you feel like you’ve taken a time machine to a film noir, head to this piano bar. There’s no cover charge, and a full Cuban dinner menu is available. Expect to hear soul, jazz, piano pop, and a variety of other sizzling musical styles from the old-fashioned stage.
- Mango’s Tropical Café South Beach – This campy, colorful nightclub with a Latin twist is a fiesta for all the senses. Watch a dance performance, book a salsa lesson, sip a mojito, tuck into a lobster pizza, and keep partying all night: This place doesn’t shut down until 5 a.m.!
- Oasis Lounge and Hookah Bar – If your ideal nighttime activity is more cool and vibey than loud and sweaty, settle in with a glass of wine and a hookah to share with your friends. Wednesday is Ladies’ Night, with discounts on drinks for the girls. An Oasis, Miami-style, indeed.
What Are the Best Places to Stay in Miami for a Bachelorette Party?
Miami is famous for unique neighborhoods full of vibrant character. Lucky for you, some of the best hotels in Miami are close to the beach and nightclubs, so you can save some money on transportation to all the fun stuff.
- Little Havana – This legendary haven of Cuban culture is home to cafes, Latin music clubs, restaurants, and bars. Not just a tourist destination, but a true center of Cuban-American life, Little Havana overflows with authentic Cuban flavor.
- Art Deco Historic District – A visually striking section of Miami Beach dotted with historic Art Deco buildings and stately palms, this district is Instagram-ready and Pinterest-worthy.
- Coconut Grove – It’s not just the oldest continually inhabited neighborhood in Miami, it’s a lush neighborhood of elegant homes and marinas. It’s also home to public parks, a botanical garden, and the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
- Brickell – Cosmopolitan, urbane, sleek and shiny, Brickell is a deluxe taste of the big-city experience. The district’s rooftop bars provide an incredible panorama of Miami’s lights at night.
Before you say “I do,” say “I don’t” to a mundane bachelorette bash. Get your gang together and get ready to get down—down to Florida, that is! Once you book your flights to Miami, you’ll be all set for a girls’ trip they’ll still be talking about long after the wedding is over.
Header image: Via Roman Samborskyi/Shutterstock.com
More Articles With Bachelor Bachelorette Party
Celebrating the single life in Baja California Sur