See the illustrious sights of Dresden the easy way; enjoy flexible transport and a choice of guided tours with 1 handy pass. With 22 stops over 3 routes what better way to get around Dresden than on the hop-on hop-off buses, pick from 7 guided tours as you select your favorite landmarks to explore.
Begin your journey across the Saxon capital by finding your bearings aboard the hop-on hop-off buses, they are easily accessible and a great way of glimpsing the cultural and architectural splendor on show. In a city known as the “Jewel Box” there are many highlights, however seeing the Zwinger is top of most lists. This magnificent baroque palace houses extensive museums and galleries. Perhaps choose the guided tour here to gather an in-depth look into this distinguished building.
You can choose as many as you wish from the following guided tours, all valid for the duration of your stay in Dresden:
- Guided tour of the Zwinger
- Guided tour of the Procession of Princes
- Guided tour of the Church of Our Lady
- Visit to the Pfund's Dairy
- Evening sightseeing hop-on, hop-off tour
- Evening guided walk (commentary in German only)
- Excursion to Pillnitz and guided tour of the palace park