Skip the ticket lines at 6 of New York's most popular attractions with a multi-ticket booklet that's valid for 9 consecutive days. This pass is perfect if you want to explore the city on your schedule, craft your own itinerary, and visit the city’s can’t-miss museums and most iconic sites.
Skip the long lines and spend as much time as you like exploring the world-class exhibits at the American Museum of Natural History in the shadow of a T-Rex fossil, scoping out the masterpieces in the Met, and taking in the city lights by day and by night at the Empire State Building.
After that, you can pick and choose from other great Big Apple attractions according to your interests, with harbor cruises, the State of Liberty, the Top of the Rock, and the 9/11 Memorial & Museum among the options. Beyond simply providing entrance to museums and cruises, your CityPASS booklet contains valuable insider tips, hours of operation, and transportation information to help you navigate Manhattan and get the most out of your visit.
Your New York CityPASS is valid for general admission to the following attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory
- American Museum of Natural History
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
You can choose 3 attractions from the following options:
- Guggenheim Museum or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Cruise or Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (choice of a Semi-Circle Cruise, Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or The Beast speedboat tour)
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum or Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum