Dine like a rock star among pop, soul, and rock 'n' roll memorabilia—costumes and instruments from your favorite musicians—at the Hard Rock Cafe. Skip the lines with priority seating and enjoy a classic meal and a cookie.
Don't wait for a seat—with priority access, you can zip past the crowds and cozy up to your table in no time. As you wait for your cheeseburger, pasta, grilled chicken sandwich, or salad, listen to the music playing over the speakers and peruse the wide variety of rock 'n' roll memorabilia.
After dessert, take another look around. View classic items on display, like a sleeveless coat worn by U2 frontman Bono, a “Spaceman” costume worn by Ace Frehley of KISS, and a rare Lubbock High School yearbook depicting Buddy Holly in 6th grade.
Sample menu includes:
- Hard Rock Cheeseburger or Bacon cheeseburger with seasoned fries
- Honey mustard grilled chicken sandwich with seasoned fries
- Fire-roasted tomato pasta with fresh herbs, parmesan cheese, and garlic toast
- Barbecue pulled pork sandwich with marinated slaw and seasoned fries
- Chicken Caesar salad tossed with grilled chicken and parmesan cheese